Anything Goes Linky Party

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhPRSQ3Ey17NbJaYy4YJQpNysHRFprpHH04BNh9T2xxMoFNiGfnbYvOi3jV5Vuq5A7ly239CS9Hom73niShk0WjWdsqldD2XZCojxkPagrsheHZtt6znchr2ONuyGI7QblU3moYZJpyD8s/s1600/Border.jpg
My Top Three Favorites
from last week's linky party are:

Christmas Wreath

This blogger is genius! Smart re-use of a broken lampshade!
Super cute idea for Christmas!

Generate Your own QR Codes

How to generate your own QR Codes - Tutorial by Tricia @ SweeterThanSweets
I had no idea you could do this; Sweeter than Sweets shows you how!

Thanks to all of you who linked up!
And I've finally created a Featured
button so if you've been featured,
grab it and let everyone know!

Featured Button 

Now for this week's
Anything Goes Linky Party!
Remember, ANYTHING goes!
Parties, crafts, stores, whatever...

To Enter:
  • Link to your parties, giveaways, tutorials, printables, etsy stores, whatever!
  • No back link required 
  • No limit on entries



Anything Goes Linky Party

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! Glad I found your site! Your newest fan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Thanksgiving wasn't very eventful. Danes don't celebrate it, which is a bit of a downer, but I think next year we will celebrate with all of my international friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for inviting me over! The JOY sign is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the invite :) I look forward to seeing all the wonderful projects too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for inviting me! So much fun stuff :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear any of your questions or comments!

Pin It button on image hover