Anything Goes Linky Party

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Wizaexzde08/TJD7gfViL1I/AAAAAAAAAwQ/Jg8MQuHKoBk/s1600/Border.jpg
Before the party, here's the last of my 
Christmas graphics for the month.
For you new visitors,
there's no Terms of Service for my graphics, enjoy!

How to Download Items:
  • Click on the image so it opens in a new window
  • Right click and select "Save Image As..." (Firefox) or "Save Picture As..." (Internet Explorer)
  • Save image on your computer


Or you can download the entire December kit
(also archived on the Freebies Page.)

Download here.


Now for the party!
Here's my Top Three Favorites
from last week's party!

Alphabet Soup: Chapter 2 Bananas FREE!
I love free things! Be sure to grab this cute freebie!
 
Cheap, clever, and so cute!

Music Wreath
Cute winter decoration for January!

Featured Button 

Now for this week's
Anything Goes Linky Party!
Remember, ANYTHING goes!
Parties, crafts, stores, whatever...

To Enter:
  • Link to your parties, giveaways, tutorials, printables, etsy stores, whatever!
  • No back link required 
  • No limit on entries



Anything Goes Linky Party

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my Diana Rambles blog. I just linked up. I also added this meme to the list of creative linkies at Link Rink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Dec. 30, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the invite!!

    Eva Scott
    evamscott05.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to do lots of scrapbooking. I need to get into it and get caught up for girls scrapbooks. I'm curious about the digital scrapbooking. I'll be digging through your blog. Looks like fun. Thanks for hopping over to mine.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear any of your questions or comments!

Pin It button on image hover