- Book of Mormon Stories {For Toddlers} -

Wow, it's been awhile since I've posted. This pregnancy has completely wiped me out,
but we are excited to announce we're having a boy sometime at the end of February!

In the meantime, I'm back for a bit and excited to announce something I've been working on.

Simplified Book of Mormon Stories for Toddlers!  

My 2 year old knows every princess and their "true love" and can tell me the
"Happily Ever Afters" by heart. Unfortunately, I haven't found anything to help
her understand and want to be engaged in scripture stories to the same degree.

I've looked everywhere for something not only fun on her level, but also something
we can afford on our budget. There's really not much out there so during my hours
sitting with this pregnancy, I started making and designing what I wanted.


Currently I'm working on Set 1 which will include 5 simplified stories.
Each story comes with a simple quiz at the end and a page of printables
so you can make laminated puppets, flannel board stories, magnet characters,
your own memory games, etc.

I'll be selling the first set in my Etsy Store soon as a downloadable PDF so you
can print it as many times as you'd like and either laminate it and have it bound
or just slip it in a binder with sheet protectors.

I'm thrilled to say my two year old learned the story "Lehi Leaves Jerusalem" 
from my sketch book and could do the entire quiz correctly within 5 minutes. SCORE!

                                                                          
You know I love freebies and appreciate input, so you can actually download the "Lehi Leaves Jerusalem" simplified story for free! Please tell me what you think, suggestions, and keep
checking back for when the entire first set is complete. Click below to download.

Have a wonderful weekend!

 
                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear any of your questions or comments!

Pin It button on image hover