Free Thank You Cards

 
Here's another freebie for everyone!
I had to make a bunch of 
Thank You Cards
yesterday and am passing them on to you.
There are five different colors
and the last page has five 
Thank You tags
that I cut out and put on the 
front of the card with 
raised adhesive to make it "pop" out. 

These cards a half sheet cards
so they are perfect if you need
room for a lot of people to sign
their thank you's. 

Let me know what you think!
And
THANK YOU 
for all your comments!

These are also archived on the Freebies Page.

6 comments:

  1. That's such a pretty card! Thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are such pretty cards. i love the color pallet! thanks for sharing!

    brie from darlingdoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cards and they are so unique yet so simple as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cards, but I am having a problem printing out the last page of thank you tags. Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I'm sorry you had a hard time printing them; try this link and let me know if you have any more problems!

      https://creatorexport.zoho.com/DownloadFile.do?filepath=/ZFS1314644516591_Thank_Yous.pdf&sharedBy=jekika14&appLinkName=freebies&viewLinkName=Freebies_View

      Thanks!

      Delete

I'd love to hear any of your questions or comments!

Pin It button on image hover