Travel Packing Checklist

UPDATE: New All-In-One Packing List & Kid's Packing Cards found here!

All-In-One Packing List with Bonus Kids Packing Cards - INSTANT DOWNLOAD

Here's a new free checklist
for when you're traveling
on the Other Freebies Page!
Click here to go to the download page.

This list has everything you
would need to pack for
a weekend trip
or a month vacation.

I've never gone on a vacation
and forgotten something when
I've used this list.
I may not always take
everything listed,
but at least I remember
to DECIDE if I want to take it
instead of wishing I'd remembered.

No credit or Terms of Service,
just enjoy and share!
Next week I'll have a
packing list for a baby/toddler
so check back!

Thanks for stopping by and any comments!
I love hearing what you have to say!


1 comment:

  1. I definitely need this! We travel back and forth between Denamrk and the US twice a year, and it's hard to remember everything. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear any of your questions or comments!

Pin It button on image hover