New Tip



So personally, I don't enjoy scrapbooking 
each photo multiple times 
for different people in the family, 
but I also realized that I didn't 
want to necessarily order the same scrapbook 
for each child in the family 
each year, especially when not 
every page pertains to each child. 

As I was thinking about what to do, 
an idea came to me that not only 
saved me even more money
but I think makes a great "traditional" gift 
for your kids each year! 
Gift_box.gif - (11K)


When you scrapbook in PowerPoint, 
you can export your slides as .jgps or pictures. 
I exported my entire scrapbook as photos, 
and then went to www.artscow.com and 
ordered 4x6's of the photos I liked 
for my little girl.


I then bought a cute little 4x6 photobook
from Ross and inserted all the pictures. 
Now she not only has her own "slobber proof" scrapbook, 
but I didn't have to scrapbook any additional pages 
and her entire 2010 scrapbook cost less than $10!

Dollar_2.gif - (2K)Dollar_2.gif - (2K)Dollar_2.gif - (2K)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear any of your questions or comments!

Pin It button on image hover