Toddler Bag {Free Printable}

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhPRSQ3Ey17NbJaYy4YJQpNysHRFprpHH04BNh9T2xxMoFNiGfnbYvOi3jV5Vuq5A7ly239CS9Hom73niShk0WjWdsqldD2XZCojxkPagrsheHZtt6znchr2ONuyGI7QblU3moYZJpyD8s/s1600/Border.jpg
So I absolutely love IHeartOrganizing
and she did this great post on a
Travel Bag Full of Magic.



I decided to make one for my 2 year old
and it has done wonders for
car rides and shopping trips.
Not only does it entertain her,
but she feels all {grown-up}
since she gets to carry her own purse.

I just got an old purse I had and
here's what I put in hers:

Pin It

I printed off a list of items and laminated it.
It stays in her bag with all the toys.


See that little checkered tin?
Best invention ever!


I'd read on another blog somewhere
to save your Altoids tins and keep some
paper and a few crayons inside.
It's small, compact, and provides tons of entertainment!


Here's a free printable for you to print off 
your own lists and make your own {Magic Bags}!
Enjoy!

Pin It

   




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear any of your questions or comments!

Pin It button on image hover