Marker Saver

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhPRSQ3Ey17NbJaYy4YJQpNysHRFprpHH04BNh9T2xxMoFNiGfnbYvOi3jV5Vuq5A7ly239CS9Hom73niShk0WjWdsqldD2XZCojxkPagrsheHZtt6znchr2ONuyGI7QblU3moYZJpyD8s/s1600/Border.jpg
So my cute toddler loves to color with markers...
and then put the lids back on {by herself}.
She doesn't want mommy's help
and I'm totally fine with that,
except for when she tries to put the lid on upside down.

Do you remember doing that as a kid?
I'd go to put the lid on
and realize I'd just smashed one of my markers
because I hadn't been paying attention.

One day in an attempt to save a marker,
I placed a sticker on it to try to help her
and it WORKED!


Now she knows to place the end with the sticker on it
down towards the marker to snap the lid on.
Cheap, easy and I think a cute way
to save your markers from getting smashed.


Pin It
Do you have any other ideas?
I'd love to hear them!
Thanks for stopping by!

   

3 comments:

  1. Clever idea! I'm so sad when a marker in my classroom gets smooshed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea! You must have a brilliant mind. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple idea but obviously very effective! Well done!


    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear any of your questions or comments!

Pin It button on image hover