Free DIY Family Tree

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhPRSQ3Ey17NbJaYy4YJQpNysHRFprpHH04BNh9T2xxMoFNiGfnbYvOi3jV5Vuq5A7ly239CS9Hom73niShk0WjWdsqldD2XZCojxkPagrsheHZtt6znchr2ONuyGI7QblU3moYZJpyD8s/s1600/Border.jpg
Well, I'm back from the funnest vacation ever!
I am in love with cruises and was already
trying to look up prices for another
the day we got back.
(But that will be in at least a few years...)

Anyways, glad to be back and blogging!
A few months ago,
I posted about making a
Today I'm going to post about my
mini family tree I made for free!


This cute little tree sits in my entryway
and has fun little pictures of our family
hanging from the branches.



I love decorating it for the seasons!
I just took off the cobwebs and spiders
and am getting ready to hang some leaves.
I've hung shamrocks, eggs, flowers,
Christmas ornaments...you name it!

To make one for yourself:
  • If you're like me and don't have many trees in your yard, I just took a quick walk around our neighborhood and found a some branches lying on the ground. Be sure to remove any leaves.
  • Then I came home and spray painted it lightly with this spray paint. (This paint is only $.97 at Wal-Mart and is the best! It's a staple at my house.)
  • Fill a bowl, pot, or jar with rocks or dirt (or even beans) and place your branch inside. Be sure it's held securely. 
  • Print off some photos and start hanging!

Great timing right now to find branches
with the leaves and branches falling!
Best of luck and I'd love to see 
how yours turn out.
Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. A huge dick in my pussy,the warm wet tounge up our arse and cum as well as
    pussy juice all over me. Fuck, ozzy

    Also visit my blog post :: hcg injections

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear any of your questions or comments!

Pin It button on image hover