Free CU October Graphics

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhPRSQ3Ey17NbJaYy4YJQpNysHRFprpHH04BNh9T2xxMoFNiGfnbYvOi3jV5Vuq5A7ly239CS9Hom73niShk0WjWdsqldD2XZCojxkPagrsheHZtt6znchr2ONuyGI7QblU3moYZJpyD8s/s1600/Border.jpg
Here's the October graphics I've made!

For you new visitors,
there are no Terms of Service for these graphics,
Personal and Commercial Use ok!
And I'd love to get requests for future graphics
so leave a note for any ideas you may have.


This will also be archived on the Freebies Page
with all my other free kits.

I also found this DARLING blog
a few weeks ago called Ellie Lash.
She's got some amazing things on her site
and is sharing this awesome freebie below.
Be sure to grab it while you can!


Thanks for stopping by and 
have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

I'd love to hear any of your questions or comments!

Pin It button on image hover