One Stop Thursday Linky Party

 
So it's my first official  
One Stop Thursday Linky Party! 
I'm so excited to get this started
and see what everyone has created!

To Enter:
  • Must be a free printable or free graphic  
  • No back link required 
  • No limit on entries
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg3oCQb-M7cTYoC8CayzWrVLeZRe4JMhfiPwdYQGKrGVHohalEVVSxZTUIQjafF6GL6yN7nfgZP4Pj__KgVxoPpgw_MGC7dKldh-6R3heOC6g-8Fvo-It2zwvlgfs6suAEfBnvnupZLcCY/s1600/One+Stop.gif
Also, in the next few days
I'll post how I made this family 
tree for less than $10!

 
Thanks for posting!

Attention graphic designers! 
Each month at the bottom of my site, I post links to free scrapbooking cliaprt and kits. If you are interested in having me post any of your free graphics, please leave a comment or contact me on the sidebar. No charge necessary, consider it free advertising! Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear any of your questions or comments!

Pin It button on image hover