Fab Five Finds!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhPRSQ3Ey17NbJaYy4YJQpNysHRFprpHH04BNh9T2xxMoFNiGfnbYvOi3jV5Vuq5A7ly239CS9Hom73niShk0WjWdsqldD2XZCojxkPagrsheHZtt6znchr2ONuyGI7QblU3moYZJpyD8s/s1600/Border.jpg
Sometimes life gets so busy
I feel like I miss a lot of great blog posts out there.

I'm sure I'm not the only one,
so I've created the Fab Five Finds posts!
Every Friday I will post the
best five ideas, posts, and pins
that I found during the week!

Each Friday I'll give a quick run-down
of some of the neat things I've found during
and you'll get it in one quick post.
Here's the button if you want to grab it.

                Pin It

Here's my top Fav Five Finds of the week!

I was so excited when I found this free printable!
 Tons of fast easy finger food ideas for your baby.
{I think my husband might have been more excited than me for this list!}
Genius idea I found on Pinterest!
Great idea for frosting all those sugar cookies for Christmas!
ArtBook__065_065__JesusAtTheDoor_Sm___
For those of you trying to help your children
remember Jesus at Christmas,
here's a super cute idea about Santa and Christ.
Make truffles super fast and easy with only three ingredients!
Free Christmas gift tags too!
advent
It's not too late to get a quick and easy advent calendar for your kids!
My daughter has loved putting her cotton ball on
this sweet Santa's beard every morning after breakfast.
Free, simple and cute!
Thanks for stopping by and I'd love to hear your thoughts
on this new weekly digest of
Fab Five Finds!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear any of your questions or comments!

Pin It button on image hover