Free CU Halloween Frames + Misfit

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhPRSQ3Ey17NbJaYy4YJQpNysHRFprpHH04BNh9T2xxMoFNiGfnbYvOi3jV5Vuq5A7ly239CS9Hom73niShk0WjWdsqldD2XZCojxkPagrsheHZtt6znchr2ONuyGI7QblU3moYZJpyD8s/s1600/Border.jpg
I took all the Halloween Papers
and made them into frames using PowerPoint 2007.
Remember, there's no Terms of Service
with these so enjoy!

And to explain my "misfit" graphic.
My brother-in-law turned 23 yesterday
and since he's still in school,
I made a "Finals Survival Kit" for him,
also made using PowerPoint 2007.

I filled a paper bag with trail mix, corn nuts,
candy, gum, a highlighter and post-its
and taped this on the front.

There's no Terms of Service for this either
so grab it and make a kit for someone else
working their way through school! 

Thanks for stopping!


How to Download Items:
  • Click on the image so it opens in a new window
  • Right click and select "Save Image As..." (Firefox) or "Save Picture As..." (Internet Explorer)
  • Save image on your computer

    Pin It
    Pin It






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear any of your questions or comments!

Pin It button on image hover